Due to its unique construction the Expandakabin flat-pack office cabin can be easily situated in previously inaccessible locations with all the parts being able to be carried by hand.
The complete flat pack office container can easily be assembled in 1-2 hours by 2-3 people using a socket set/spanners and screwdriver.
Expandakabin flat pack office cabin is fully modular and additional units can be linked side to side or end to end to create larger open plan office space at any time.
The market leading flat pack offices just got better!
- Larger 805 x 1,135mm uPVC double glazed windows to enhance appearance.
- The door and frame have increased steel thickness to improve security.
- The roof now features specially designed die cast aluminium corners to improve appearance, strength and durability.
- Now fully stackable using the optional stacking/lifting kit.
- Insulated – 50mm insulation and powder coated finish inside & outside.
- Hand Portable – No lifting gear or cranes required – each panel can be lifted by hand.
- Demountable – Dismantles into flatpack form easily.
- Modular – Individual Expandakabins can be linked together to form larger open plan office buildings.
- Complete – Everything required for assembly is included in the kit. Simple to assemble
- Quick to build – Ready for use in 45 minutes.
- Ready Decorated – Interior walls and ceilings finished in off white powder coat. Vinyl sheet floor covering.
- Flexible – door and window panels can be located in any position.
Manufactured from rust resistant galvanised steel, Expandakabin flat pack portable cabin has attractive smooth panelling, finished in a powder coated moss green (RAL 6005) on the outside. The interior of the insulated flat pack cabin is pleasantly light and airy with a durable, smart off white (RAL 9002) powder coat finish to both walls and ceiling which suitable for surface mounted electrics.
Length: 2.2m or 3.3m or 4.3m long
Width: 2.3m (2.404m with gutter)
Height: 2.345m (2.1m internal)
As the flat pack office container is modular it can be enlarged, by bolting on further units to form larger open plan areas. Simply remove the panels from the side or end of adjacent units, and join the Expandakabins together using an optional linking kit. This panel system also means that doors and windows can be relocated within the Expandakabin structure.
All panels can be bought separately, so damaged ones can be replaced, or additional doors and windows can be added.
The Expanda-kabin flat pack office container has a guttered roof and features a double glazed uPVC window fitted as standard.
Once assembled the Expanda-Kabin can be moved by crane/forklift or demounted back into it’s neat flat-pack form for storage or transport purposes.
We can deliver the Expandakabin flat pack office cabin nationwide. To keep costs low, delivery is made as part of a shared load using a 26 tonne lorry with a self offloading crane.
The Flat Pack Site Office and Many Other Uses:
Construction site accommodation / flat pack site office, Sales Offices, Home offices, School / college classrooms, Marketing Suites, Laundry rooms, Workshops, Insulated stores, Park offices, Highway offices, Gatehouses, Military check points, Garden studios, Music rooms, Club houses, Scout & guide meeting rooms, Observation posts, Sleeping accommodation, Workers rest / sleep rooms, Security kiosks, flat pack offices.
Ideal for use in restricted city centre locations – London, Birmingham, Manchester etc.
The market leading Expandakabin is TP Structures top selling flat-pack self-build office system. TP Structures only sells the genuine Expandakabin and Expanda products.
Available to purchase – supplied and delivered nationwide.
Finance options available, subject to status.
Assembly service available in some areas
The Expandakabin is also known as Expanda-Kabin, Expandacabin, Expanda-Cabin, Expanderkabin, Expandercabin, Expander-Kabin and Expander-Cabin
- Call us now on 01743 818366
- Email: email@example.com