The Guard Station is high quality stylish hand portable kiosk that is robust in construction, easy to move and great value for money.
Fully enclosed and providing all round vision the Guard Station portable kiosk is designed to offer protection from the elements and provide a safe and comfortable working space for personnel. Security Box is of sturdy construction and extremely versatile making it ideal for a wide range of applications.
The Guard Station is suitable for a wide variety of uses including:
- Car parks and parking management
- Concerts and festivals
- Show grounds and events
- Theme parks and outdoor attractions
- Industrial Centres and business parks
- Construction sites
- Transport hubs
Flat Pack Security Box
The demountable Guard Station is delivered pre-assembled ready for use but thanks to its unique design, Guard Station is fully demountable into flat pack form, meaning it can be disassembled into six parts for easy transportation to a new location – it will even fit into a Transit size van!
Key features include:
- Panels manufactured in galvanised steel
- Durable protective powder coated finish
- All round vision
- Sliding ticket window
- Cement particle board floor for long life span
- Fully insulated
- All components fully hand portable
- All parts can be replaced in case of damage
- Fully demountable for easy relocation or storage
- Simple to reassemble – all you need is a socket set and screwdriver
- Forklift pockets for easy repositioning
Add power and lighting to your Guard Station demountable kiosk with the comprehensive Electric pack which includes:
- Consumer unit
- External CEE plug & socket
- 1 x light switch
- 1 x light fitting
- 1 x fused switch
- 10m x 1.5mm cable
- 3m x 16m & 3m x 25mm self adhesive trunking
- 1 x2 kW convector heater
Length: 1126mm (1208mm including roof)
Width: 1126mm (1208mm including roof)
Vacuum bonded sandwich panels. Powder coated galvanised steel (0.63mm), exterior ‘Moss green’ internal ‘white’. Insulation 50mm polystyrene
Exterior covering – 0.60mm powder coated box profile galvanised steel with 2 gutters for effective rainwater disposal to all four corners with additional drain points along gutter.
Internal – Vacuum bonded sandwich panels as per walls.
Snow loading – 0.75kN/m2 evenly distributed
Box profile, hot dipped galvanised steel
Corner columns – 1.5mm cold formed DKP steel
Supplied with 4 lifting eyes. All surfaces are powder coated in RAL 6005 (Moss green).
Floor construction – cement particle board covered with 2mm PVC linoleum (Flash point B1 – difficult to burn, smoke density Q1). Floor section has no insulation.
Floor loading – 150kg/m2 evenly distributed.
Frame – cold formed powder coated galvanised steel.
Window – uPVC double glazed window frame with vacuum sealed unit (4+9+4)
No electrical wiring and equipment fitted.
The unit is designed to have a surface mounted electrical installation. Optional electrical pack available.
- Guard Station is not designed to comply with Building Regulations approval.
- Doors and windows can be fitted anywhere in the Security Box.