Sectional Steel Buildings are based on a modular system of prefabricated steel panels that are clad in the factory prior to delivery to site. This modular approach to building, allows for rapid on-site erection, with smaller buildings capable of being delivered and erected on the same day.
Supplied and installed throughout mainland UK.
Sectional Steel Buildings are fully relocatable and easy to extend at any time. Ideal for temporary usage or in situations where relocation will be required.
Designed and manufactured in Britain to high standards in factory quality controlled conditions.
- Relocatable – The demountable system permits easy relocation.
- Quick – can normally be manufactured around four weeks, sometimes quicker. Erection of smaller buildings can be carried out on-site in as little as one day.
- Strong & Secure – Steel channel framed wall and roof panels with eaves and ridge bracing
- Flexible – Can easily be extended or adapted at any time
- Low cost corrugated galvanised (non-rusting) steel cladding and roof sheeting
- Hinged double doors (optional roller shutter)
- Personnel Door (emergency fire doors and additional personnel doors available)
- Translucent clearlights included to provide natural lighting
Vehicle Store, Green Keepers Store, Machinery Stores, Equipment Stores, Warehouses, Storage Units, Builders Storage, Storage Sheds, Prefab Workshops, Temporary usage, or where frequent relocation is required.
- Width: 17ft, 20ft, 24ft, 30ft
- Length – Any length in modules of 6ft
- Height of side wall: 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft or 16ft
Each building is available with hinged doors in the gable end; their widths are 16’ 4”, 10’ 0”, 12’ 0”, and 15’ 0”, corresponding to the building widths listed above. The height of the doors will be 4” less than the eaves height of the building (i.e. 11’ 8” for a 12’ 0” high building). Doors can also be provided in the side walls. A personnel door is provided, and additional personnel and fire exit doors are available if required. We can also provide sliding doors or roller shutter doors.
Sectional Steels Buildings are not insulated and are not suitable where the building is required to be heated (for insulated buildings see Steel Portal Framed Industrial Buildings.
Not suitable for food storage or perishable goods.
The building is designed for situations where Building Regulations do not apply; buildings that are exempt include: Buildings used for the storage of explosives, or on a nuclear site, greenhouses and agricultural buildings, temporary buildings (as defined in the planning regulations), buildings on construction sites, mines and quarries, buildings with a floor area less than 30m2, nuclear fallout shelters and ”a detached building into which people do not normally go ”. In other circumstances please consult us for an advice on Steel Portal Framed Industrial Buildings.
Telephone 01743 818366