All the components of the sectional steel container can be carried by hand and easily assembled in around an hour using just a socket set/spanners and a screwdriver.
Expandastore flat packed storage containers can be linked end to end or side to side at any time to create larger open plan storage spaces.
The demountable nature means that the Expandastore self assembly storage container can easily be returned to flat-pack form for storage or reuse in a different location.
- Stainless steel hinges to improve both security and appearance.
- Thicker steel on the door and frame to provide increased security.
- The Expandastore can now be insulated in minutes by fitting the optional insulation pack – available in all sizes. No other flat-packed store offers this option. Consisting of insulated galvanised steel panels the system fits onto the new pre-engineered profiles within the store, no other fixings are required.
- The roof now features specially designed die cast aluminium corners. This improves the appearance, strength and durability.
Expandastore Features & Benefits:
- Secure with a real double locking system to deter the most determined thief – with optional locking bar.
- Hand Portable – all Expandastore components can be moved by hand – No lifting gear or cranes required.
- Easy to assemble – self-build in around 30 minutes with basic DIY ability, a socket set and screwdriver
- Demountable – Dismantles back into flatpack form quickly for storage or relocation.
- Modular – additional Expandastore storage containers can be added either side by side or back to back at any time.
- Complete – everything required for assembly is in the kit. No additional fixings needed.
Three Sizes of Container:
2m, 3m or 4m long
x 2.1m wide x 2.1m high
Choice of Finishes for Expandastore Flat Pack Containers:
- Galvanised – plain galvanised (non rusting) silver sparkle finish ensures a long life
- Moss Green (RAL 6005) Powder Coated
- Gentian Blue (RAL 5010) Powder Coated
A wide range of options are available for the Expandastore flat packed container, including shelving, locking bars, ramps, insulation, lifting eyes etc. for full details see the Expandastore Options page.
Flat Pack Storage Container Uses:
Expandastore flat-pack steel storage containers are designed for use in locations where access is restricted so you can now have secure steel storage containers in sites that were previously inaccessible!
Construction Site storage / flat pack site storage, School Playgrounds, Farm Yards, Parks, Education / Schools / Colleges /Universities, Local Authorities, Highways, Military Usage, Gardens, Allotments, Landscapers, Bikers, Sports Clubs, Youth Clubs, Guides / Scouts, Golf Courses,
Conservation Areas, Nursery Stores, Document Storage, Equipment Stores, Workshops, Self Storage, Children’s Nurseries / Pre-School, Playgroups / Toy / Play Storage.
Expandastore Flat Pack Storage Containers are ideal for use in city centre locations – London, Cardiff, Birmingham, Glasgow, Manchester etc. and school campuses where vehicular access is restricted.
Authorised UK reseller of genuine Expandastore products for 14 years with 1,000’s of units supplied to satisfied customers throughout the UK.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does it take to put the Expandastore together?
It takes around an hour to assemble the Expandastore flat pack storage container. For experienced users it should be less, obviously if you are putting it together for the first time it may take a little longer.
Can all of the parts of the Expandastore be carried by hand?
All of the parts of the flat pack store can be carried by two people except the floor section (chassis) of the 3m and 4m Expandastores which will require more people due to the weight (351kg/421kg).
How many people are needed to put an Expandastore together?
Two people will be able to assemble the Expandastore in most instances. If the floor section (chassis) has to be moved form where it is offloaded additional people will be required as above.
Will the Expandastore fit through a standard doorway?
The height of a standard single doorway is too low for the panels to fit through.
How long will my Expandastore take to be delivered?
Standard delivery as part of a shared load normally takes around 3 weeks but could be much sooner if we are planning a delivery run to your area at the time you order. We will let you know around five days in advance what day the delivery will be made. If you require a specific delivery date or time, or more advanced prior notice please contact us.
How will my Expandastore be delivered?
We normally use a 26 ton rigid HIAB crane lorry that will offload directly alongside at curb side so sufficient room for the vehicle to setup and offload will be required on site. Please contact us if you need a non-standard vehicle or method of offloading or any other site specific requirements.
Can the door be fitted in the long side of the Expandastore?
It is possible to order the Expandastore with the door fitted in the long side panel. This does not incur any additional cost.
Is the Expandastore weatherproof?
Yes, the Expandastore is designed for exterior use in all weather conditions and if properly assembled will is fully weather proof.
Can I get my Expandastore in a different colour?
As well as the standard galvanised finish and green and blue exterior powder coating, the Expandastore can be supplied in other colours from the RAL colour system depending on availability.
Finance options available, subject to status.
Assembly service available in some areas
The Expandastore is also known as Expanda-Store, Expanderstore, and Expander-Store Collapsible Containers.